HSE Officer (Marine Industry)
- We are looking for a highly qualified HSE Marine Officer with Saudi Aramco experience.
- Systematically including departmental audits as required.
- Monitor implementation of vessel HSE incentive and Behavioral (BBSI) program.
- Reporting and rectifying deviations and non?conformance in the HSE System.
- Review proposals for preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Supervising the progress of preventive and/or correction actions and trend of the type of NCR/CAR being raised.
- Conduct and compile management operational visit report to all vessels in the fleet.
- Advising ships personnel of Charterer’s Safety requirements and attending Charter’s Safety meetings.
- Conduct incident investigations and compile full reports as appropriate.
- Conducting Safety Inspections, CEHA and other required inspections.
- Must be able to work with vessel Captains, ensuring knowledge of marine procedures and compliance.
- Shall provide HSE training to the contractor workforce, both onshore and offshore.
- Prepare and Deliver Safety Presentations as necessary.
- Shall conduct Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis as required.
- Saudi Aramco and GCC experience is a plus and candidates will be prioritized accordingly.
- Nautical Certificate of Competency for Deck Officers (Master – Unlimited).
- Appropriate qualifications and membership of an Internationally approved Safety organization such as NEBOSH diploma level, Institution of Occupational Safety & Health, UK, Safety Officers Diploma.
- COC First Class Certificate of Competency (foreign going unlimited) with minimum one year on the job experience on AHTSS.
- Full STCW Certification including ISM & ISPS as SSO.
- Marlin Test Certificate.
- GMDSS Endorsement.
- Tabulated Sea time records signed by the candidate.
- Medical report/certificate.
- CoC and corresponding validation.
- H2S Awareness certificate.
- Knowledge of oil transportation industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of office management theories and practices.
- Ability to deal with others using courtesy, tact, and good judgment.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive communications.
- Ability to understand and execute communications.
- Ability to understand and execute complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimal or no guidance.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, type, and understand English and Arabic in person and over telephone.
- Valid driver's license.
Powered by the passion and expertise of our people, Front End is a leading investment and development company head quartered in Saudi Arabia. Its subsidiaries and joint venture companies are focused on oil field services and renewable energy, information and communication technology, cyber security, infrastructure, industrial, maritime services, manpower, and real estate sectors in Saudi Arabia and neighboring Arab countries.
|Date Updated||Wednesday 5 June 2019|
|Company name||Front End|