- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Experience in supporting direct line manager in building 3 year and 5 year business plans.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to Leadership Team.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Experience in IKTVA is extremely important.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- ZAKAT and Saudi Laws are highly required to be considered for the job.
- CA, CPA or ACCA qualification minimum.
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction/Marine Industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience of 3 years+ in Oracle Net Suite is highly regarded.
- Familiarity in US GAAP and SOX is advantageous.
- Based in Saudi Arabia.
Powered by the passion and expertise of our people, Front End is a leading investment and development company head quartered in Saudi Arabia. Its subsidiaries and joint venture companies are focused on oil field services and renewable energy, information and communication technology, cyber security, infrastructure, industrial, maritime services, manpower, and real estate sectors in Saudi Arabia and neighboring Arab countries.
|Date Updated||Friday 24 May 2019|
|Location||Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Function category||Administration | Staf|
|Company name||Front End|