- ATPL (H) Licence with command IR / night ratings
- Minimum 3000 hours total time
- Minimum 1500 hours in command
- Minimum 1200 hours Multi-Engine in command
- Minimum 500 hours on similar aircraft complexity
- Minimum 300 hours offshore
- Minimum 100 hours PIC on the S76C++
- Minimum 100 hours of experience on the S76C++
- Have done Simulator on S76C++ and helicopter CRM training within the last twelve (12) months
- Have had no accident or incident in the last three (3) years
Full accommodation and repatriation is provided, as well as the opportunity to work with a progressive, expanding company.
If you feel you are ready to take up a challenging position in this dynamic organization, please send CV with complete flight experience history and employment.
Applications close 28 February 2014
Established in 1994, Hevilift is now one of the leading aviation charter service companies. We provide specialised equipment and infrastructure for the transportation of personnel and equipment in a variety of environments.
Hevilift has the most advanced and diverse fixed and rotary wing aircraft in the region backed by a highly experienced team of management professionals, flight crew and maintenance personnel who are leaders in their respective fields bringing local knowledge and experience drawn from long and successful careers within the aviation industry.
This experience and commitment is the cornerstone of the group’s success.
|Date Updated||Monday 27 January 2014|
|Education level||View Vacancy|
|Company name||Hevilift (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Contact||Mr. HR -|
|Telephone||+65 6320 1500|
|Fax||+65 6320 1529|
#13-05 The Concourse
300 Beach Road, Singapore, 199555